Jumat, 22 Oktober 2010

Friendship is.......

     Friendship is a person whom we have other say is the best friend from a lot of friends we have. We are very difficult to call he / she is my best friend. because any some criteria which can we call friendship .. not from her material, not from her physical, not from where is he comes from....
    In fact all off people are same but how to get some friendship we must know how did he do his life???

this is some ways to get a good friendship:



1. the person who always behind me....  always help everything while we have some problem, and give suggestion the best way, never leave me when we have trouble.
2. someone who always with me every time.. where is me, where is you we always together but just positive things, we must know about our personality
3. someone who always with me every moment...  when i'm sad... n when i'm happy..
4. someone who always care with me... understand what we feel... what happen with me.. never lie... and always give sollution if we tell our problem
5. always tell me where's the wrong... where is the wright...

I hope I would find it... 

I hope I will find in my life too. 

But if you have other criteria which you want... and can give to other people.. please share your suggestion for us....

remember....
we can have a lot of friends from anywhere
but don't looking for a friend from where is he / she comes from....

1 komentar: